Thursday, July 28, 2011

Star Wars Hoops

These embroideries, made by craftster user loveandasandwich, are just too cute!  I love the cute polka dot background, too.  These would look great in a little cluster hanging on the wall.  I love the use of felt, too, it gives the whole thing a slightly 3D feel to it.  Check 'em out! 

That wampa makes me a little sad.

Stay tuned!


Heather said...

Love love love these!!! Shared on FB, Google+, and!

Hope Furno said...

Laugh it up fuzzball!!! Hahahahaha!! Made my day! That one is by far my favorite!!

johnny portman said...

Hi. I noticed that you dnt post on your blog. Could you please consider letting the staff at take over? please email me for more information! cat mario online

Jumigurumi said...

These embroideries are really cute! :) It has been a pleasure reading your blog and seeing your amigurumi!